THE FINE PRINT
When you order a piece of K8 designer fine jewelry, Kate and her team of master jewelers will get to work in their Montreal studios to create it - with love - just for you. Whether you order jewelry from our online store or a request a bespoke or custom jewelry design, they want you to be in love with your K8 purchase.
TURN AROUND TIMES
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for your online jewelry purchase, and 4 to 12 weeks for your bespoke or custom jewelry design. If you would like to place a rush order, please contact us directly and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
HOW WE WORK
We will be in regular communication with you throughout the process, providing you with updates confirming small details. Kate is always available to answer any questions you may have.
K8 JEWELRY RETURN POLICY
EXCHANGE FOR CREDIT ONLY. NO RETURNS.
Since we do make each piece to order, we can only accept an exchange for credit towards another piece of K8 Jewelry. All requests for an exchange for credit must be made within 10 days of receipt of delivery (as recorded in the courier tracking). Should you have any questions, please contact us.
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON WORKMANSHIP
All K8 Jewelry is created with the utmost care and attention to quality. We want you to be over the moon with your jewelry, and we guarantee it will last you a lifetime of normal wear and tear. In the rare event of faulty workmanship, you may send it back to us (at our expense) and we will replace it.
HOW TO REQUEST AN EXCHANGE FOR CREDIT
1. First and foremost, contact us.
2. When shipping back to us, your item must be packaged carefully and shipped back with tracking, obligatory signature upon delivery and full insurance . We highly recommend taking a photo with the courier in your presence to document the state of your package should we suspect of tampering during transit. K8 Jewelry is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged goods shipped back to K8 Jewelry.
3. Upon receipt of the goods sent in exchange for credit, we will send you a Gift Card via email for the total amount.
* Exchange for Credit: The goods must be free from wear or any condition that would prevent them from being sold as new. Return shipping costs and full insurance coverage are the responsibility of the customer.
* Warranty on Craftsmanship: Return shipping costs and full insurance coverage are the responsibility of the K8 Jewelry.
K8 JEWELRY CUSTOM DESIGN POLICY
We require a 40% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit on all custom orders.
We will send you a written estimate of your custom design for you to approve and await your deposit before commencing.
Kate then starts designing and will send you sketchs (usually 3) for your review. Working closely with you, Kate will fine-tune the design until you give your final approval. At this stage a second deposit of 30% is required. Then production gets under way.
When your piece is completed, we require the final 30% owing prior to shipping.
Please allow 4 to 12 weeks for bespoke or custom jewelry design.
If you would like to place a rush order, please contact us directly and we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
K8 JEWELRY SHIPPING POLICY
Each piece of K8 Jewelry is carefully handcrafted just for you. We therefore ask that you allow 2 to 4 week for production and shipping. If you would like to request a rush please contact us; we are happy to oblige in special circumstances.
WE SHIP ONLY BY COURIER, USUALLY FED EX.
A signature is required for all shipments at the time of delivery.
Recipient's address must be a physical address (No P.O. Boxes).
A contact number is required for all shipments.
All shipments require insurance.
Shipping within Canada is complimentary.
We take a photo of your package prior to shipment.
We highly recommend taking a photo with the courier in your presence to document the state of your package should you need evidence of tampering.
We ship worldwide, to countries allowing the importation of Jewelry in precious metals and gemstones.
CUSTOMS & DUTIES
All K8 Jewelry is entirely crafted ted in Montreal, Canada.
All shipments to the USA are accompanied by a Certificate of Origine (NAFTA).
All shipments to the EU and UK are accompanied by CETA documentation.
Please note that the customer is responsible for all duties and taxes applied to the shipment by customs.